The following movies will be playing Friday through Thursday at Movies Stadium 8, located in the Washington Park Mall in Bartlesville. For show times, call 918-335-3633.
• Lucy — A woman, accidentally caught in a dark deal, turns the tables on her captors and transforms into a merciless warrior evolved beyond human logic. Stars Scarlett Johansson, Morgan Freeman. Rated R.
• Hercules (2D and 3D) — Having endured his legendary twelve labors, Hercules, the Greek demigod, has his life as a sword-for-hire tested when the King of Thrace and his daughter seek his aid in defeating a tyrannical warlord. Stars Dwayne Johnson, John Hurt, Ian McShane. Rated PG-13.
• Planes: Fire and Rescue (2D and 3D) — When Dusty learns that his engine is damaged and he may never race again, he joins forces with fire and rescue helicopter Blade Ranger and his team, The Smokejumpers, to battle a massive wildfire. Voices of Dane Cook, Ed Harris, Julie Bowen. Rated. PG.
• The Purge: Anarchy — A couple are driving home to their kids when their car runs out of gas just as the Purge commences. Meanwhile, Leo goes out into the streets to get revenge on the man who killed his son, and a mother and daughter run from their home after assailants destroy it. The five people meet up as they attempt to survive the night in Los Angeles. Stars Frank Grillo, Carmen Ejogo. Rated R.
• Sex Tape — A married couple wake up to discover that the sex tape they made the evening before has gone missing, leading to a frantic search for its whereabouts. Stars Jason Segel, Cameron Diaz. Rated R.
• Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2D and 3D) — A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth’s dominant species. Stars Gary Oldman, Keri Russell. Rated PG-13.
• Tammy — After losing her job and learning that her husband has been unfaithful, a woman hits the road with her profane, hard-drinking grandmother. Stars Melissa McCarthy, Susan Sarandon, Dan Aykroyd. Rated R.
• Transformers: Age of Extinction — An automobile mechanic and his daughter make a discovery that brings down the Autobots and Decepticons — and a paranoid government official — on them. Stars Mark Wahlberg, Nicola Peltz. Rated PG-13.
The following movies will be playing Friday through Thursday at the Eastland Four discount movies. For show times, call 918-333-3222.
• Godzilla — The world’s most famous monster is pitted against malevolent creatures who, bolstered by humanity’s scientific arrogance, threaten our very existence. Stars Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Elizabeth Olsen, Bryan Cranston. Rated PG-13.
• X-Men: Days of Future Past — The X-Men send Wolverine to the past in a desperate effort to change history and prevent an event that results in doom for both humans and mutants. Stars Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Hugh Jackman. Rated PG-13.
• Captain America: Winter Soldier — Steve Rogers struggles to embrace his role in the modern world and battles a new threat from old history: the Soviet agent known as the Winter Soldier. Stars Chris Evans, Samuel L. Jackson, Scarlett Johansson. Rated PG-13.
• Divergent — In a world divided by factions based on virtues, Tris learns she’s Divergent and won’t fit in. When she discovers a plot to destroy Divergents, Tris and the mysterious Four must find out what makes Divergents dangerous before it’s too late. Stars Shailene Woodley, Theo James, Kate Winslet. Rated PG-13.
• Rio 2 — It’s a jungle out there for Blu, Jewel and their three kids after they’re hurtled from Rio de Janeiro to the wilds of the Amazon. As Blu tries to fit in, he goes beak-to-beak with the vengeful Nigel, and meets his father-in-law. Voices of Jesse Eisenberg, Anne Hathaway. Rated G.