The following movies will be playing Friday through Thursday at Movies Stadium 8, located in the Washington Park Mall in Bartlesville. For show times, call 918-335-3633.
• Rio 2 (2D and 3D) — It’s a jungle out there for Blu, Jewel and their three kids after they’re hurtled from Rio de Janeiro to the wilds of the Amazon. As Blu tries to fit in, he goes beak-to-beak with the vengeful Nigel, and meets the most fearsome adversary of all: his father-in-law. Voices of Jesse Eisenberg, Anne Hathaway. Rated G.
• Heaven is for Real — A small-town father must find the courage and conviction to share his son’s extraordinary, life-changing experience with the world. Stars Greg Kinnear, Kelly Reilly. Rated PG.
• Draft Day — At the NFL Draft, general manager Sonny Weaver has the opportunity to rebuild his team when he trades for the number one pick. He must decide what he’s willing to sacrifice on a life-changing day for a few hundred young men with NFL dreams. Stars Kevin Costner, Jennifer Garner. Rated PG-13.
• Oculus — A woman tries to exonerate her brother, who was convicted of murder, by proving that the crime was committed by a supernatural phenomenon. Stars Karen Gillan, Brenton Thwaites. Rated R.
• Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2D and 3D) — Steve Rogers struggles to embrace his role in the modern world and battles a new threat from old history: the Soviet agent known as the Winter Soldier. Stars Chris Evans, Samuel L. Jackson, Scarlett Johansson. Rated PG-13.
• Noah — A man is chosen by God to undertake a momentous mission of rescue before an apocalyptic flood destroys the world. Stars Russell Crowe, Jennifer Connelly, Anthony Hopkins. Rated PG-13.
• God’s Not Dead — College student Josh Wheaton’s faith is challenged by his philosophy professor, who believes God does not exist. Stars Willie Robertson, David A.R. White. Rated PG.
• Divergent — In a world divided by factions based on virtues, Tris learns she’s Divergent and won’t fit in. When she discovers a plot to destroy Divergents, Tris and the mysterious Four must find out what makes Divergents dangerous before it’s too late. Stars Shailene Woodley, Theo James. Rated PG-13.
• Mr. Peabody and Sherman (2D and 3D) — The time-travelling adventures of an advanced canine and his adopted son, as they endeavor to fix a time rift they created. Voices of Ty Burrell, Stephen Colbert. Rated PG.
The following movies will be playing Friday through Thursday at the Eastland Four discount movies. For show times, call 918-333-3222.
• Walking with Dinosaurs — See and feel what it was like when dinosaurs ruled the Earth, in a story where an underdog dino triumphs to become a hero for the ages. Voices of Charlie Rowe, Karl Urban. Rated PG.
• Gravity — A medical engineer and an astronaut work together to survive after a catastrophe destroys their shuttle and leaves them adrift in orbit. Stars Sandra Bullock, George Clooney. Rated PG-13.
• The Nut Job — An incorrigibly self-serving exiled squirrel finds himself helping his former park brethren raid a nut store to survive, that is also the front for a human gang’s bank robbery. Voices of Will Arnett, Brendan Fraser. Rated PG.
• The Secret Life of Walter Mitty — A day-dreamer escapes his anonymous life by disappearing into a world of fantasies filled with heroism, romance and action. When his job along with that of his co-worker are threatened, he takes action in the real world embarking on a global journey that turns into an adventure more extraordinary than anything he could have ever imagined. Stars Ben Stiller, Kristen Wiig. Rated PG.