The following movies will be playing Friday through Thursday at Movies Stadium 8, located in the Washington Park Mall in Bartlesville. For show times, call 918-335-3633.
• Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2D and 3D) — A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier. They reach a fragile peace, but it proves short-lived, as both sides are brought to the brink of a war that will determine who will emerge as Earth’s dominant species. Stars Gary Oldman, Keri Russell. Rated PG-13.
• Deliver Us From Evil — NY police officer Ralph Sarchie investigates a series of crimes. He joins forces with an unconventional priest, schooled in the rituals of exorcism, to combat the possessions that are terrorizing their city. Stars Eric Bana, Edgar Ramirez, Olivia Munn. Rated R.
• Earth to Echo — After receiving a bizarre series of encrypted messages, a group of kids embark on an adventure with an alien who needs their help. Stars Teo Halm, Astro, Reese Hartwig. Rated PG.
• Tammy — After losing her job and learning that her husband has been unfaithful, a woman hits the road with her profane, hard-drinking grandmother. Stars Melissa McCarthy, Susan Sarandon, Dan Aykroyd. Rated R.
• Transformers: Age of Extinction (2D and 3D) — An automobile mechanic and his daughter make a discovery that brings down the Autobots and Decepticons — and a paranoid government official — on them. Stars Mark Wahlberg, Nicola Peltz. Rated PG-13.
• How to Train Your Dragon 2 (2D and 3D) — When Hiccup and Toothless discover an ice cave that is home to hundreds of new wild dragons and the mysterious Dragon Rider, the two friends find themselves at the center of a battle to protect the peace. Voices of Jay Baruchel, Cate Blanchett, Gerard Butler. Rated PG.
The following movies will be playing Friday through Thursday at the Eastland Four discount movies. For show times, call 918-333-3222.
• X-Men: Days of Future Past — The X-Men send Wolverine to the past in a desperate effort to change history and prevent an event that results in doom for both humans and mutants. Stars Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Hugh Jackman. Rated PG-13.
• The Amazing Spider Man 2 — Peter Parker runs the gauntlet as the mysterious company Oscorp sends up a slew of super villains against him, impacting his life. Stars Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Jamie Foxx. Rated PG-13.
• Captain America: Winter Soldier — Steve Rogers struggles to embrace his role in the modern world and battles a new threat from old history: the Soviet agent known as the Winter Soldier. Stars Chris Evans, Samuel L. Jackson, Scarlett Johansson. Rated PG-13.
• Divergent — In a world divided by factions based on virtues, Tris learns she’s Divergent and won’t fit in. When she discovers a plot to destroy Divergents, Tris and the mysterious Four must find out what makes Divergents dangerous before it’s too late. Stars Shailene Woodley, Theo James, Kate Winslet. Rated PG-13.
• Rio 2 — It’s a jungle out there for Blu, Jewel and their three kids after they’re hurtled from Rio de Janeiro to the wilds of the Amazon. As Blu tries to fit in, he goes beak-to-beak with the vengeful Nigel, and meets his father-in-law. Voices of Jesse Eisenberg, Anne Hathaway. Rated G.