The following movies will be playing Friday through Thursday at Movies Stadium 8, located in the Washington Park Mall in Bartlesville. For show times, call 918-335-3633.
• As Above, So Below — When a team of explorers ventures into the catacombs that lie beneath the streets of Paris, they uncover the dark secret that lies within this city of the dead. Stars Perdita Weeks, Ben Feldman. Rated R.
• The November Man — An ex-CIA operative is brought back in on a very personal mission and finds himself pitted against his former pupil in a deadly game involving high level CIA officials and the Russian president-elect. Stars Pierce Brosnan, Luke Bracey, Olga Kurylenko. Rated R.
• If I Stay — Life changes in an instant for young Mia Hall after a car accident puts her in a coma. During an out-of-body experience, she must decide whether to wake up and live a life far different than she had imagined. Stars Chloe Grace Moretz, Mireille Enos, Jamie Blackley. Rated PG-13.
• When the Game Stands Tall — The journey of legendary football coach Bob Ladouceur, who took the De La Salle High School Spartans from obscurity to a 151-game winning streak that shattered all records for any American sport. Stars Jim Caviezel, Alexander Ludwig. Rated PG.
• Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (2D and 3D) — Some of Sin City’s most hard-boiled citizens cross paths with a few of its more reviled inhabitants. Stars Mickey Rourke, Jessica Alba, Josh Brolin. Rated R.
• The Giver — In a seemingly perfect community, without war, pain, suffering, differences or choice, a young boy is chosen to learn from an elderly man about the true pain and pleasure of the “real” world. Stars Brenton Thwaites, Jeff Bridges, Meryl Streep. Rated PG-13.
• Let’s Be Cops — Two struggling pals dress as police officers for a costume party and become neighborhood sensations. But when these newly-minted “heroes” get tangled in a real life web of mobsters and dirty detectives, they must put their fake badges on the line. Stars Jake Johnson, Damon Wayans Jr. Rated R.
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2D and 3D) — Darkness has settled over New York City as Shredder and his evil Foot Clan have an iron grip on everything from the police to the politicians. The future is grim until four unlikely outcast brothers rise from the sewers and discover their destiny as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The Turtles must work with fearless reporter April O’Neil and her cameraman Vern Fenwick to save the city and unravel Shredder’s diabolical plan. Stars Megan Fox, Will Arnett. Rated PG-13.
• Guardians of the Galaxy (2D and 3D) — In the far reaches of space, an American pilot named Peter Quill finds himself the object of a manhunt after stealing an orb coveted by the villainous Ronan. Stars Chris Pratt, Vin Diesel, Bradley Cooper. Rated PG-13.
The following movies will be playing Friday through Thursday at the Eastland Four discount movies. For show times, call 918-333-3222.
• Maleficent — A vengeful fairy is driven to curse an infant princess, only to discover that the child may be the one person who can restore peace to their troubled land. Stars Angelina Jolie, Elle Fanning. Rated PG.
• Transformers: Age of Extinction — A mechanic and his family join the Autobots as they are targeted by a bounty hunter from another world. Stars Mark Wahlberg, Nicola Peltz. Rated PG-13.
• Neighbors — A couple with a newborn baby face unexpected difficulties after they are forced to live next to a fraternity house. Stars Seth Rogen, Rose Byrne, Zac Efron. Rated R.
• Heaven is for Real — A small-town father must find the courage and conviction to share his son’s extraordinary, life-changing experience with the world. Stars Greg Kinnear, Kelly Reilly, Thomas Haden Church. Rated PG.
• Edge of Tomorrow — An officer finds himself caught in a time loop in a war with an alien race. His skills increase as he faces the same brutal combat scenarios, and his union with a Special Forces warrior gets him closer and closer to defeating the enemy. Stars Tom Cruise, Emily Blunt, Bill Paxton. Rated PG-13.