The following movies will be playing Friday through Thursday at Movies Stadium 8, located in the Washington Park Mall in Bartlesville. For show times, call 918-335-3633.
• The Legend of Hercules (2D and 3D) — Betrayed by his stepfather, the King, and exiled and sold into slavery because of a forbidden love, Hercules must use his formidable powers to fight his way back to his rightful kingdom. Stars Kellan Lutz, Gaia Weiss. Rated PG13.
• Lone Survivor — Based on the failed June 28, 2005 mission “Operation Red Wings,” four members of SEAL Team 10 were tasked with the mission to capture or kill notorious Taliban leader Ahmad Shahd. Stars Mark Wahlberg, Taylor Kitsch. Rated R.
• Grudge Match — A pair of aging boxing rivals are coaxed out of retirement to fight one final bout — 30 years after their last match. Stars Robert De Niro, Sylvester Stallone, Kim Basinger. Rated PG13.
• Secret Life of Walter Mitty — A day-dreamer escapes his anonymous life by disappearing into a world of fantasies filled with heroism, romance and action. When his job along with that of his co-worker are threatened, he takes action in the real world embarking on a global journey that turns into an adventure more extraordinary than anything he could have ever imagined. Stars Ben Stiller, Kristen Wiig. Rated PG.
• American Hustle — A con man, Irving Rosenfeld, along with his seductive British partner, Sydney Prosser, is forced to work for a wild FBI agent, Richie DiMaso. DiMaso pushes them into a world of Jersey powerbrokers and mafia. Stars Christian Bale, Amy Adams, Bradley Cooper. Rated R.
• Anchorman 2 — With the ’70s behind him, San Diego’s top rated newsman, Ron Burgundy, returns to take New York’s first 24-hour news channel by storm. Stars Will Ferrell, Christina Applegate, Paul Rudd. Rated PG13.
• The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2D and 3D) — The dwarves, along with Bilbo Baggins and Gandalf the Grey, continue their quest to reclaim Erebor, their homeland, from Smaug. Baggins is in possession of a mysterious and magical ring. Stars Ian McKellen, Martin Freeman. Rated PG13.
• Frozen — Fearless optimist Anna teams up with Kristoff in an epic journey, encountering Everest-like conditions, and a hilarious snowman named Olaf in a race to find Anna’s sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom in eternal winter. Stars the voices of Kristen Bell, Josh Gad, Idina Menzel. Rated PG.
• The Hunger Games: Catching Fire — Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark become targets of the Capitol after their victory in the 74th Hunger Games sparks a rebellion in the Districts of Panem. Stars Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson. Rated PG13.
The following movies will be playing Friday through Thursday at the Eastland Four discount movies. For show times, call 918-333-3222.
• Escape Plan — When a structural-security authority finds himself set up and incarcerated in the world’s most secret and secure prison, he has to use his skills to escape with help from the inside. Stars Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger. Rated R.
• Ender’s Game — The International Military seek out a leader who can save the human race from an alien attack. Ender Wiggin, a brilliant young mind, is recruited and trained to lead his fellow soldiers into a battle that will determine the future of Earth. Stars Harrison Ford, Asa Butterfield, Hailee Steinfeld. Rated PG13.
• Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 — Flint Lockwood now works at The Live Corp Company for his idol Chester V. But he’s forced to leave his post when he learns that his most infamous machine is still operational and is churning out menacing food-animal hybrids. Rated PG.
• Free Birds — Two turkeys from opposite sides of the tracks must put aside their differences and team up to travel back in time to change the course of history — and get turkey off the holiday menu for good. Stars the voices of Woody Harrelson, Owen Wilson, Dan Fogler. Rated PG.