The following movies will be playing Friday through Thursday at Movies Stadium 8, located in the Washington Park Mall in Bartlesville. For show times, call 918-335-3633.
• X-Men: Days of Future Past (2D and 3D) — The X-Men send Wolverine to the past in a desperate effort to change history and prevent an event that results in doom for both humans and mutants. Stars Hugh Jackman, James McAvoy, Jennifer Lawrence. Rated PG-13.
• Blended — After a bad blind date, a man and woman find themselves stuck together at a resort for families, where their attraction grows as their respective kids benefit from the burgeoning relationship. Stars Adam Sandler, Drew Barrymore. Rated PG-13.
• Godzilla (2D and 3D) — The world’s most famous monster is pitted against malevolent creatures who, bolstered by humanity’s scientific arrogance, threaten our very existence. Stars Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Elizabeth Olsen and Bryan Cranston. Rated PG-13.
• Million Dollar Arm — A sports agent stages an unconventional recruitment strategy to get talented Indian cricket players to play Major League Baseball. Stars Jon Hamm, Aasif Mandvi, Alan Arkin. Rated PG.
• Neighbors — A couple with a newborn baby face unexpected difficulties after they are forced to live next to a fraternity house. Stars Seth Rogen, Rose Byrne, Zac Efron. Rated R.
• The Amazing Spider-Man 2 — Peter Parker runs the gauntlet as the mysterious company Oscorp sends up a slew of supervillains against him, impacting on his life. Stars Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Jamie Foxx. Rated PG-13.
The following movies will be playing Friday through Thursday at the Eastland Four discount movies. For show times, call 918-333-3222.
• Muppets Most Wanted — While on a grand world tour, The Muppets find themselves wrapped into an European jewel-heist caper headed by a Kermit the Frog look-alike and his dastardly sidekick. Stars Ricky Gervais, Ty Burrell, Tina Fey. Rated PG.
• 300: Rise of an Empire — Greek general Themistokles leads the charge against invading Persian forces led by mortal-turned-god Xerxes and Artemisia, vengeful commander of the Persian navy. Stars Sullivan Stapleton, Eva Green, Lena Headey. Rated R.
• The Monuments Men — An unlikely World War II platoon is tasked to rescue art masterpieces from Nazi thieves and return them to their owners. Stars George Clooney, Matt Damon, Bill Murray. Rated PG-13.
• The Lego Movie — An ordinary Lego construction worker, thought to be the prophesied ‘Special’, is recruited to join a quest to stop an evil tyrant from gluing the Lego universe into eternal stasis. Voices of Will Arnett, Elizabeth Banks. Rated PG.
• Mr. Peabody and Sherman — The time-travelling adventures of an advanced canine and his adopted son, as they endeavor to fix a time rift they created. Voices of Ty Burrell, Max Charles, Stephen Colbert. Rated PG.