The following movies will be playing Friday through Thursday at Movies Stadium 8, located in the Washington Park Mall in Bartlesville. For show times, call 918-335-3633.
• Divergent — In a world divided by factions based on virtues, Tris learns she’s Divergent and won’t fit in. When she discovers a plot to destroy Divergents, Tris and the mysterious Four must find out what makes Divergents dangerous before it’s too late. Stars Shailene Woodley, Theo James. Rated PG-13.
• Muppets Most Wanted — While on a grand world tour, the Muppets find themselves wrapped into an European jewel-heist caper headed by a Kermit the Frog look-alike and his dastardly sidekick. Stars Ricky Gervais, Tina Fey. Rated PG.
• God’s Not Dead — College student Josh Wheaton’s faith is challenged by his philosophy professor, who believes God does not exist. Stars Willie Robertson, David A.R. White. Rated PG.
• Need for Speed (2D and 3D) — Fresh from prison, a street racer who was framed by a wealthy business associate joins a cross country race with revenge in mind. His ex-partner, learning of the plan, places a massive bounty on his head as the race begins. Stars Aaron Paul, Dominic Cooper. Rated PG-13.
• Mr. Peabody and Sherman (2D and 3D) — The time-travelling adventures of an advanced canine and his adopted son, as they endeavor to fix a time rift they created. Voices of Ty Burrell, Stephen Colbert. Rated PG.
• 300: Rise of an Empire (2D and 3D) — Greek general Themistokles leads the charge against invading Persian forces led by mortal-turned-god Xerxes and Artemisia, vengeful commander of the Persian navy. Stars Sullivan Stapleton, Rodrigo Santoro. Rated R.
• Non-Stop — An air marshal springs into action during a transatlantic flight after receiving a series of text messages that put his fellow passengers at risk unless the airline transfers $150 million into an off-shore account. Stars Liam Neeson, Julianne Moore. Rated PG-13.
• The Lego Movie (2D and 3D) — An ordinary LEGO minifigure, mistakenly thought to be the extraordinary MasterBuilder, is recruited to join a quest to stop an evil LEGO tyrant from gluing the universe together. Voices of Will Arnett, Elizabeth Banks. Rated PG.
The following movies will be playing Friday through Thursday at the Eastland Four discount movies. For show times, call 918-333-3222.
• Ride Along — Fast-talking security guard Ben joins his cop brother-in-law James on a 24-hour patrol of Atlanta in order to prove himself worthy of marrying Angela, James’ sister. Stars Ice Cube, Kevin Hart. Rated PG-13.
• The Hunger Games: Catching Fire — Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark become targets of the Capitol after their victory in the 74th Hunger Games sparks a rebellion in the Districts of Panem. Stars Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson. Rated PG-13.
• The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug — The dwarves, along with Bilbo Baggins and Gandalf the Grey, continue their quest to reclaim Erebor, their homeland, from Smaug. Stars Ian McKellen, Martin Freeman. Rated PG-13.
• August: Osage County — A look at the lives of the strong-willed women of the Weston family, whose paths have diverged until a family crisis brings them back to the Oklahoma house they grew up in, and to the dysfunctional woman who raised them. Stars Meryl Streep, Dermot Mulroney, Julia Roberts. Rated R.
• Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 — Flint Lockwood now works at The Live Corp Company for his idol Chester V. But he’s forced to leave his post when he learns that his most infamous machine is still operational and is churning out menacing food-animal hybrids. Stars the voices of Bill Hader, Anna Faris. Rated PG.