The following movies will be playing Friday through Thursday at Movies Stadium 8, located in the Washington Park Mall in Bartlesville. For show times, call 918-335-3633.
• The Lego Movie (2D and 3D) — An ordinary LEGO minifigure, mistakenly thought to be the extraordinary MasterBuilder, is recruited to join a quest to stop an evil LEGO tyrant from gluing the universe together. Voices of Will Arnett, Elizabeth Banks. Rated PG.
• The Monuments Men — An unlikely World War II platoon are tasked to rescue art masterpieces from Nazi thieves and return them to their owners. Stars George Clooney, Matt Damon, Bill Murray. Rated PG-13.
• Vampire Academy — Rose Hathaway is a Dhampir, half human/vampire, guardians of the Moroi, peaceful, mortal vampires living discretely within our world. Her legacy is to protect the Moroi from bloodthirsty, immortal Vampires, the Strigoi. This is her story. Stars Zoey Deutch, Lucy Fry. Rated PG-13.
• RoboCop (starts Wednesday) — In 2028 Detroit, when Alex Murphy (Joel Kinnaman) — a loving husband, father and good cop — is critically injured in the line of duty, the multinational conglomerate OmniCorp sees their chance for a part-man, part-robot police officer. Stars Joel Kinnaman, Douglas Urbanski. Rated PG-13.
• About Last Night (starts Thursday) — New love for two couples as they journey from the bar to the bedroom and are eventually put to the test in the real world. Stars Kevin Hart, Joy Bryant. Rated R.
• Ride Along — Fast-talking security guard Ben joins his cop brother-in-law James on a 24-hour patrol of Atlanta in order to prove himself worthy of marrying Angela, James’ sister. Stars Ice Cube, Kevin Hart. Rated PG-13.
• That Awkward Moment — Three best friends find themselves where we’ve all been — at that confusing moment in every dating relationship when you have to decide “So … where is this going?” Stars Zac Efron, Michael B. Jordan. Rated R.
• Lone Survivor — Based on the failed June 28, 2005 mission “Operation Red Wings,” four members of SEAL Team 10 were tasked with the mission to capture or kill notorious Taliban leader Ahmad Shahd. Stars Mark Wahlberg, Taylor Kitsch. Rated R.
• August: Osage County — A look at the lives of the strong-willed women of the Weston family, whose paths have diverged until a family crisis brings them back to the Oklahoma house they grew up in, and to the dysfunctional woman who raised them. Stars Meryl Streep, Dermot Mulroney, Julia Roberts. Rated R.
• Frozen — Fearless optimist Anna teams up with Kristoff in an epic journey, encountering Everest-like conditions, and a hilarious snowman named Olaf in a race to find Anna’s sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom in eternal winter. Voices of Kristen Bell, Josh Gad. Rated PG.
• Frozen Sing Along — Features on-screen lyrics and a magical bouncing snowflake to follow along with the cast.
The following movies will be playing Friday through Thursday at the Eastland Four discount movies. For show times, call 918-333-3222.
• Thor: The Dark World — When Jane Foster is possessed by a great power, Thor must protect her from a new threat of old times: the Dark Elves. Stars Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman. Rated PG-13.
• Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues — With the 70s behind him, San Diego’s top rated newsman, Ron Burgundy, returns to take New York’s first 24-hour news channel by storm. Stars Will Ferrell, Christina Applegate, Paul Rudd. Rated PG-13.
• Delivery Man — An affable underachiever finds out he’s fathered 533 children through anonymous donations to a fertility clinic 20 years ago. Now he must decide whether or not to come forward when 142 of them file a lawsuit to reveal his identity. Stars Vince Vaughn, Chris Pratt. Rated PG-13.
• Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 — Flint Lockwood now works at The Live Corp Company for his idol Chester V. But he’s forced to leave his post when he learns that his most infamous machine is still operational and is churning out menacing food-animal hybrids. Stars the voices of Bill Hader, Anna Faris. Rated PG.
• Free Birds — Two turkeys from opposite sides of the tracks must put aside their differences and team up to travel back in time to change the course of history — and get turkey off the holiday menu for good. Stars the voices of Woody Harrelson, Owen Wilson, Dan Fogler. Rated PG.