The following movies will be playing Friday through Thursday at Movies Stadium 8, located in the Washington Park Mall in Bartlesville. For show times, call 918-335-3633.
• The Internship — Two salesmen whose careers have been torpedoed by the digital age find their way into a coveted internship at Google, where they must compete with a group of young, tech-savvy geniuses for a shot at employment. Stars Owen Wilson, Vince Vaughn. Rated PG13.
• The Purge — A family is held hostage for harboring the target of a murderous syndicate during the Purge, a 12-hour period in which any and all crime is legalized. Stars Ethan Hawke, Lena Headey. Rated R.
• After Earth — A crash landing leaves Kitai Raige and his father Cypher stranded on Earth, 1,000 years after events forced humanity’s escape. With Cypher injured, Kitai must embark on a perilous journey to signal for help. Stars Jaden Smit h, Will Smith. Rated PG13.
• Now You See Me — An FBI agent and an Interpol detective track a team of illusionists who pull off bank heists during their performances and reward their audiences with the money. Stars Jesse Eisenberg, Mark Ruffalo, Woody Harrelson. Rated PG13.
• Fast and the Furious 6 — Agent Luke Hobbs enlists Dominic Toretto and his team to bring down former Special Ops soldier Owen Shaw, leader of a unit specializing in vehicular warfare. Stars Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Paul Walker. Rated PG13.
• Epic 2D and 3D — A teenager finds herself transported to a deep forest setting where a battle between the forces of good and the forces of evil is taking place. She bands together with a rag-tag group of characters in order to save their world — and ours. Stars the voices of Colin Farrell, Josh Hutcherson, Beyoncé Knowles. Rated PG.
• Star Trek 2D & 3D — After the crew of the Enterprise find an unstoppable force of terror from within their own organization, Captain Kirk leads a manhunt to a war-zone world to capture a one-man weapon of mass destruction. Stars Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Zoe Saldana. Rated PG13.
• Hangover 3 — This time, there’s no wedding. No bachelor party. What could go wrong, right? But when the Wolfpack hits the road, all bets are off. Stars Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis. Rated R.
The following movies will be playing Friday through Thursday at the Eastland Four discount movies. For show times, call 918-333-3222.
• Oblivion — A veteran assigned to extract Earth’s remaining resources begins to question what he knows about his mission and himself. Stars Tom Cruise, Morgan Freeman, Olga Kurylenko. Rated PG13.
• Olympus Has Fallen — Disgraced former Presidential guard Mike Banning finds himself trapped inside the White House in the wake of a terrorist attack. Stars Gerard Butler, Aaron Eckhart, Morgan Freeman. Rated R.
• Escape from the Planet Earth — Astronaut Scorch Supernova finds himself caught in a trap when he responds to an SOS from a notoriously dangerous alien planet. Stars the voices of Brendan Fraser, Sarah Jessica Parker, Jessica Alba. Rated PG.
• GI JOE — The G.I. Joes are not only fighting their mortal enemy Cobra; they are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence. Stars Channing Tatum, Dwayne Johnson, Ray Park. Rated PG13.
• Oz the Great and Powerful — A small-time magician arrives in an enchanted land and is forced to decide if he will be a good man or a great one. Stars James Franco, Michelle Williams, Rachel Weisz. Rated PG.
(Synopses from www.imdb.com)