The following movies will be playing Friday through Thursday at Movies Stadium 8, located in the Washington Park Mall in Bartlesville. For show times, call 918-335-3633.
• The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2D and 3D) — The dwarves, along with Bilbo Baggins and Gandalf the Grey, continue their quest to reclaim Erebor, their homeland, from Smaug. Baggins is in possession of a mysterious and magical ring. Stars Ian McKellen, Martin Freeman. Rated PG13.
• Frozen (2D and 3D) — Fearless optimist Anna teams up with Kristoff in an epic journey, encountering Everest-like conditions, and a hilarious snowman named Olaf in a race to find Anna’s sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom in eternal winter. Stars the voices of Kristen Bell, Josh Gad, Idina Menzel. Rated PG.
• Homefront — A former DEA agent moves his family to a quiet town, where he soon tangles with a local meth druglord. Stars Jason Statham, James Franco. Rated R.
• The Hunger Games: Catching Fire — Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark become targets of the Capitol after their victory in the 74th Hunger Games sparks a rebellion in the Districts of Panem. Stars Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson. Rated PG13.
• Delivery Man — An affable underachiever finds out he’s fathered 533 children through anonymous donations to a fertility clinic 20 years ago. Now he must decide whether or not to come forward when 142 of them file a lawsuit to reveal his identity. Stars Vince Vaughn, Chris Pratt. Rated PG13.
• Thor: The Dark World — Faced with an enemy that even Odin and Asgard cannot withstand, Thor must embark on his most perilous and personal journey yet, one that will reunite him with Jane Foster and force him to sacrifice everything to save all. Stars Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman. Rated PG13.
The following movies will be playing Friday through Thursday at the Eastland Four discount movies. For show times, call 918-333-3222.
• The World’s End — Five friends who reunite in an attempt to top their epic pub crawl from 20 years earlier unwittingly become humankind’s only hope for survival. Stars Simon Pegg, Nick Frost. Rated R.
• Elysium — A factory worker takes on a mission to hijack his way onto a man-made space habitat. Stars Matt Damon, Jodie Foster. Rated R.
• Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters — In order to restore their dying safe haven, the son of Poseidon and his friends embark on a quest to find the mythical Golden Fleece while trying to stop an ancient evil. Stars Alexandra Daddario, Logan Lerman. Rated PG.
• Planes — Dusty is a cropdusting plane who dreams of competing in a famous aerial race. The problem? He is hopelessly afraid of heights. With the support of his mentor and a host of new friends, Dusty sets off to make his dreams come true. Stars the voices of Val Kilmer, Teri Hatcher. Rated PG.
• Monsters University — A look at the relationship between Mike and Sulley during their days at Monsters University — when they weren’t necessarily the best of friends. Stars the voices of Billy Crystal, John Goodman. Rated G.